You can store Sarees, Suits, Ghagras, Sherwanis, Gowns and premium clothes in our storage. We pride ourselves in providing a storage facility with a difference. Every single one of your items is stored in a temperature controlled environment and in breathable bags to ensure that everything remains in pristine condition.
We provide a pristine environment for your clothing. They are kept in air conditioned room. The air within our facilities is regularly filtered, clothes are kept in dust proof covers in separate hangers to avoid folds.
Yes, we provide insurance against fire, theft and water damage subject to our detail terms and conditions
No, initial pick up is not included in the package.
You'll need to inform us at least 1 day prior (24 hours) to book a delivery.
The cost of your dry cleaning is not included in your package. But we can provide you dry cleaning service. (additional charges may apply).
No, Package once selected cannot be cancelled or modified
Our packages include a certain number of pro-rata deliveries depending on the package you choose. For additional deliveries charge applies.
Yes, you can replace but processing fees will apply. (T&C apply)
No , Sandook is a care house and we don't rent your clothes. Its based on trust.
Your relationship with Sandook, unless otherwise expressly agreed in any particular contract and/or order, shall be governed by and subject to these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Services.
1) Package once selected and paid cannot be refunded/ replaced or cancelled.
2) You shall ensure that all pockets or compartments of each Garment, as may be appropriate, are empty prior to collection. We shall not be responsible for any items left in any pockets or compartments in any Garment or any items on or in any Garments that have not been brought to our attention prior to collection;
3) Our representative will inspect your garments for any damage and maintain the records. Blame for the same will not be entertained.
4) You shall ensure that all Items are professionally cleaned. Items which have not been cleaned prior to Pick –up we shall arrange to be professionally cleaned prior to storage with us. Such cleaning shall be undertaken by reputable third-party specialists and the cost of this will be paid by you;
5) You will provide us with accurate delivery details and notify us in writing of those persons into whose custody we may consign any Items upon delivery. We shall not be liable if you or any Authorised Persons are not available to take delivery on your behalf. If you or any such Authorised Person is not available to take delivery or any delivery details are incomplete or inaccurate we shall not be obliged to take any action other than to return the Items to storage, at your cost, but any such further action that we at our own reasonable discretion do take will be deemed to be Additional Services in respect of which you will be liable to meet our charges.
6) Without limiting any other remedies or rights that we may have, if you do not pay us on time, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend our performance of the Services or Additional Services.
7) We will not be responsible for any damages after dry cleaning.
8) You shall indicate in writing to us those persons who are authorized to deal with or accept delivery of, the Items on your behalf (the "Authorised Persons"). Only those Authorised Persons will be permitted to deliver or collect the Items. Due to our security requirements, no persons are permitted access to the storage area on behalf of a Client.
9) Upon accepting these Terms you shall pay for the Services or Additional Services in accordance with the pricing structure indicated on the Website.
10) Additional discount will be given only on bulk orders (15 garments or more).
11) You agree not to provide any false personal information to Vault Couture or create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
12) If you don't collect your garments after the completion of your package it will be automatically renewed and Rs.5 will be charged per day until the day of payment.
13) We shall be entitled to charge you for any out of pocket expenses, costs and expenses that are reasonably required for the provision of the Services or Additional Services, which expenses include, without limitation, expense relating to pick up and delivery and courier charges.
14) If at the agreed time, place and date for delivery and/or pick up you or your Authorised Person is not present or available to take delivery or collection of the Items, we will not deliver and/or collect the Items but you will not be reimbursed for any expenses paid in relation to that pick up and/or delivery. You will have to re-arrange the pick up and/or delivery and pay any additional charges required.
15) We are not liable for anything that happens to you that somehow may be connected to your use of the Services. If you use the Services in a way that causes us to be included in litigation, you agree to pay all legal fees and costs for the Released Parties.
16) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), the following:
* strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
* civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
* fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
17) You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably.
18) If any court or competent authority decides that any provision of these Terms is invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the provision will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining provisions, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.